THE NATIVE HAWAIIAN BUSINESS DIRECTORY IS OPEN! VISIT KanakaEconomy.com!
The NATIVE HAWAIIAN BUSINESS DIRECTORY, a Kanaka Economic Development Alliance project, is a searchable, online database of Native Hawaiian owned and/or controlled businesses and nonprofits operating in and outside of Hawaii.
Types of businesses included (but not limited to):
Beauty, clothing, health products, health services, catering, nonprofits, farms, jewelry, art, musicians, performing arts, writers, marketing, accounting services, technical services, legal services, insurance services, auto and boat repair, construction, photography, tutoring, home remodeling, etc.
Imagine a Kanaka Economy
- The Directory is a network, connecting Native Hawaiian businesses globally.
- Consumers can use their purchasing power to support Native Hawaiian businesses.
- Consumers. Consumers can immediately find Native Hawaiian goods and services through a search by location and business or service type.
- Directory Listed Businesses. The Directory will give consumers easy access to businesses, with the goal to create more online and brick-and-mortar traffic.
- Partners and Investors. Businesses and individuals can locate Native Hawaiian businesses for partnerships, contract work, and investment opportunities.
- The State of Hawaii. Global consumers looking for authentic Native Hawaiian made goods will have easy access to sellers in Hawaii, promoting a niche export market.
All businesses in the Directory will be certified as Native Hawaiian. If you see the Native Hawaiian Business Directory Certified logo, know you’re…
- Buying authentic Native Hawaiian made goods.
- Working with Native Hawaiian service providers.
- Supporting a Native Hawaiian entrepreneur.
- Promoting a Kanaka Economy!
Marketing and Promotion
KEDA will promote businesses listed in the Directory through…
- Social Media, highlighting individual business and service providers.
- When necessary, assistance in creating marketing materials.
Other KEDA Projects: Classes & Services
- Strategic planning
- Project Management
- How to Successfully Apply for Grants
- Credit Repair
- Taxes and Accounting Support
- Loan application assistance